Sunday, June 16, 2013

Wedding

Hello there! Bob and I went to his cousin's wedding last night. We had a really good time. It was a beautiful wedding. The food was great. I danced a bit, but luckily my legs don't ache today at all. (Since I was wearing heels while dancing.) Last Saturday I danced a lot, and my legs ached until Monday night. 
I LOVE the dress I wore to the wedding! It's my fav dress. My mom surprised me with it a year and a half ago. We had seen it in a store, and I pointed it out...but, didn't try it on, since it was so expensive. She had my sister look for it online, and she found it a lot cheaper. I was so surprised when it arrived, and it fit perfectly! It's BCBG brand. I never had owned anything of that brand before. I've worn the dress quite a lot. It's on the fancy side though, so I don't wear it out to bars here...when I go on vacation though, I usually take it. I always get a lot of compliments when I wear it. A lot of people say that they love the colours in it.
Speaking of vacation, it's a month and twelve days away! I can not wait! I think about it a lot. I don't want summer to fly by...even though it always does. But, I do still wish vacation was sooner, ha. And that as soon as we get back, I want time to slow way down. We get back August 3. There's just so many fun things to do in the summer! Bob and I are going to visit my sister in Connecticut in July- the second or third weekend. I'd like do a day trip to New Hope, one weekend day. And also a day trip to the shore. 


























Dress: Macy*s (BCBG brand)
Heels: Nine West
Clutch: Express

~Bye bye for now!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you guys look great! I love that dress on you, the colors are so fun! It sounds like you had a really nice time at the wedding, and I am excited for your vacation- you must be so ready to go!!! Enjoy the rest of your week :)

    xo, Alyssa
    www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, so much Alyssa! :) Yes, we really did have a great time. I am VERY ready! Ha. Wish it was sooner. Thanks, enjoy yours too!!

      Delete
  2. Great dress :) I'm always impressed by your use of color. I'm glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dress! great colors on you. i'm always so jealous when people can pull off warm tones!
    -aimée

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aimee! Aww. I just love bright colours!


      Delete