Thursday, June 20, 2013

By Concidence Or By Design

Hello there! Yesss, so glad this work day is done & over with! Now, we just have to get through Friday. Tonight I'm not doing too much. Pretty much just relaxing with Bob. 
Fridays I get pizza for lunch with two of my work friends. There's a new girl who started this week who's also joining us tomorrow. It's a really good pizza place. I always get excited to go! So do my friends. I usually eat pizza just once a week. It's pretty much my favourite meal though! (I also love cheeseburgers and chicken fingers!) 
And I'm grabbing a drink after work tomorrow, with a friend from work. Nice way to start off the weekend! 
And Bob is making one of my favourite dishes, tomorrow night. He's making pasta with Alfredo sauce and broccoli. Normally he makes it with chicken, too. But, just gonna have it meatless tomorrow. Yum!! He really is such a GREAT cook & I am so very, incredibly lucky! For that and many other reasons, ha.
The title of this blog post is just a lyric from a Placebo song, that I happen to really love! The full line is- "you possess every trait that I lack, by concidence or by design."
The dress I'm wearing in the below pics is from Express. I bought it while on vacation in Myrtle Beach last summer. It's comfy and light. I like the style of it, too. I also bought the wedges on the same vacation. They are my go to summer shoes. They obviously match with a lot, and they're fairly comfy- as far as heels go. I'm about 6 feet tall with these babies on! Ha.


















Dress: Express
Wedges: Shop in Myrtle Beach
Clutch: Express
Necklace: Modcloth
Watch: Modcloth
Bracelet: Brighton
Earrings: Kate Spade Outlet

~Bye bye for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment