Friday, June 28, 2013

Zig Zag Wedges

Hello there! Happy Friday!! It came back around again, and I'm very excited about that. Ha. Weekends are just even better in the summer, and they also go even faster! There's so many fun places to go to, and warm weather things to do. And one month from today I'll be on vacation in beautiful Virginia Beach! I can hardly wait. 
Tonight, Bob, some of his friends, and I are going to Brew Works in Bethlehem, PA. We're going to be eating dinner there, and getting drinks. They have great food and drinks! 
Lately, I've been seeing so much stuff I want from Modcloth! So hard to stop buying things. I ordered a dress with an ice cream cone print on it two days ago. I also have sandals on the way that will probably be here today. And there's an adorable dress that I've been waiting to come in stock for a long time, and it's finally available! It has different kinds of fruit all over it.
Yesterday, I ordered a necklace online from Francesca's Collections. It's very bright! Can't wait for it to get here.
Of course when we went outside to take the pictures, the sun had just gone away. And now it's raining very hard. Luckily, we got out there before the nasty rain came.
I love the shirt I'm wearing in the pictures below. The shirt is Cable & Gauge brand. I think it's quite flattering. I love empire waist tops. I like the crossover style, too. And it's a great shade of pink. I also have this top in teal. When I find great, flattering clothing I tend to buy multiples. Especially if the price is great. These tops are from TJ Maxx. I got them a year ago, I think they were $17 each. The tote bag is Vera Bradley. I love it so much! I bring it to work every day.
The wedges I'm wearing in the pictures are from our first trip to VA Beach, two years ago. They are Rocket Dog brand. They are easy to walk in, and don't hurt me. Love the zig zag pattern on them. 
The necklace I'm wearing in the pictures is a necklace that I wear all the time. It matches with a lot. 















Top: TJ Maxx (Cable & Gauge brand)
Shorts: Old Navy
Wedges: Shop in Virginia Beach
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet: Express
Watch: Modcloth
Ring: Kate Spade
Tote bag: Vera Bradley

~Bye bye for now! Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment