Sunday, June 9, 2013

Connecticut Weekend

Hello! I am back from Conneticut. I had a really fun time. Yesterday was pretty busy. I arrived around 12:30. After showing me her house, my sister (whose name is Brette) and I went to lunch. Then we went straight to shopping! Ha. She loves to shop, as well. We went to outlet stores. I only bought one piece of clothing, but I got plenty of accessories! And a pair of heels. I'm happy I was able to find brightly coloured items. Brette found a lot, too. 
On our way back from shopping, we stopped at a famous local ice cream place, called Ashley's. It was great! I've had it once before, but at a different location. I got Cookie Dough, like I usually do. I'm glad it's not nearby me, because I'd go there all the time!
We got pizza for dinner & ate it her place. I met one of her roommates for the first time, as well as that girl's boyfriend. I had met the other roommate a few previous times.  Her roommates are both really nice girls. 
Later on at night, we went out to a bar. I danced for hours! My legs ache today, from dancing in heels.
Here are pictures of items I bought, and also some other pictures from yesterday:














Heels: Nine West
Skirt: J Crew
Necklace: J Crew
Earrings: Kate Spade
Ring:  Kate Spade

I also bought three skinny belts, to wear over dresses.


~Bye bye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment