Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Another Hot One!

Hello there! Wow, is it hot out today! My hair has gone crazy frizzy....it's just lovely. Ha! I REALLY need to cut it. The split ends are out of control. I may cut is quite short. The only drawback would be is that, if I got it cut really short, I'd have to straighten it every day. And I also wouldn't be able to pull it back, and that would be annoying for when I'm working out!
In the pictures below I'm wearing a dress I came across today in TJ Maxx, while on lunch break. I hadn't been seeing much that I liked there, in a few months now. But, I loveee this dress! It's super comfy, and I love the print. My sandals match it very well, too. It's Cynthia Rowley brand. I love her dresses! I have four other dresses by her, that I found at TJ Maxx and Marshall's. This one was a steal! Only $25. While I was checking out in line, I had a woman tell me she really liked it. 
I have another pair of these sandals on the way! I already had them in a bright yellow, too. But, I just ordere them in bright blue. Can't wait for them to get here. They really are the comfiest sandals.
I wanted to take these pictures outside, but I figured I'd start sweating right away! Ha. And make my hair/make up even worse. 












Dress: TJ Maxx (Cynthia Rowley brand)
Belt: Target
Sandals: Zappos.com (Saltwater Sandals brand)
Necklace: Francesca's
Bracelet: Express
Watch: Modcloth

~Bye bye for now!!

2 comments: