Sunday, June 2, 2013

June 2

Hello! Bob and I went to a mall today, and ate at Cheesecake Factory there. I love that restaurant. We don't go out to eat much, so it was nice to go today. I actually didn't buy one thing at the mall! Lately, at malls I haven't been seeing much stuff at all that I like. Almost everything that I want to buy are items I find online.
I had a good time yesterday, at my parent's. My five year old cousin was there. (He's actually my third cousin.) I don't get to see him much at all. He's so cute! And was very well-behaved. He's in a couple of the pictures below.
Today, I wore my new house dress again! I couldn't resist. I love it so much. I paired it with different accessories than what I wore it with a few days ago, when I posted pictures of it. A couple of people at the mall complimented me on it.













Both dresses: Modcloth
Belt: Target
Sandals: Modcloth
Necklace: Francesca's collections (in house dress pics)
Bracelet: Francesca's colletions (in house dress pics)
Watch: Modcloth



~Bye bye for now!

2 comments: