Wednesday, June 12, 2013

New Modcloth Dress!

Hello there! Ahh, finally we are over halfway done with the work week!
My new dress from Modcloth arrived today! I already had it in a pink, orange, yellow, and lime print. But, I love this print SO much, that I couldn't resist ordering this one too, when it finally came back in stock. And only one dress came back, and in the size I needed! (Someone must have returned it.) It is big at the waist, just like the other one I ordered. But, my mom's going to take it in for me. So nice of her.  :) Now I have four dresses with a house print on them, and all four are from Modcloth. 
Most of my clothing is pink, orange, red, or yellow. It's nice to have this dress in my collection now, adds some more variety in my colour palette. 
It was great taking pictures outside! Took a few tries to get decent lighting, but when we ended up getting it, I really liked how they turned out. 
And...I'm going to go bake now for my friend's birthday tomorrow!














Dress: Modcloth
Belt: Ann Taylor Outlet
Heels: Macy*s
Necklace: Etsy
Bracelet: Brighton
Earrings: Kohl's
Watch: Modcloth


~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment