Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A Cheery Yellow

Hello there! Well, the two worst days of the week are over....so, that's some sort of progress! Tonight I baked yummy cookies & worked out.
I'm gonna be pretty busy Thursday-Saturday. Thursday there's going to be a bbq at Bob's parent's house. A lot of his dad's side of the family will be there. His parents are having the bbq because Bob's cousin is getting married on Saturday, so some of his family that live in other states will be here by Thursday. 
I'm friends with Bob's cousin and her husband, and they will be at the bbq. They moved to Ohio last August. I had been the maid of honor in their wedding this past July. It'll be nice to see them so much this weekend, I haven't seen them since October. We'll be going out to a bar with them on Friday night. And then Saturday is the wedding! It should be a lot of fun.

In the pictures below, I'm wearing my brand new bright yellow skirt that I picked up at the J Crew outlet in Connecticut, on Saturday. I love it!! Can't wait to wear it out. Such a cheerful colours. And I think my new Nine West heels look great with this outfit. I'm hoping they won't hurt too much, after wearing them for hours!















Tank: Target
Skirt: J Crew Outlet
Heels: Nine West Outlet
Necklace: Modcloth
Bangle: Etsy
Watch: Modcloth
Ring: Kate Spade Outlet

~Bye bye for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment