Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Orange/Black

Hello there! Once again, another work week is over half way done, which makes me quite happy.Tonight Bob made chicken & dumplings. This is one of my favourite meals! My mom never made it when I lived at home. But, I first had it at Bob's parent's house. His mom made it, and once she found out how much I loved it, she made it a lot! Ha. Which was nice. Bob makes it about once a month. I wouldn't even mind if there was no chicken! I just love the dumplings.
In the outfit below, I have that shirt in two other colours too. I especially like how they look tucked in to skirts. I like the area at the shoulders a lot, it's like a chiffon ruffle. This is an outfit I wear to work, although lately I've just been wearing dresses to work. I LOVE this skirt. I love the shade of orange, and I like the style of it a lot. The heels I'm wearing, I wear to work all the time. They don't hurt me at all, which is great.
The lighting is bad in these pictures. This weekend I'll definetly be taking pictures outside, which will be an improvement for the pictures I've been getting lately, inside the apartment.












Top: Express
Skirt: Express
Heels: Zappos.com (Nine West brand)
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Bracelet: Express
Watch: Modcloth
Earrings: Kohl's (Mudd brand)

~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Orange and black is a great color combo and I think that necklace is gorgeous :)

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete