Friday, June 14, 2013

Home Goods Trip

Hello there & happy Friday!! So glad that the weekend is here again.  
On lunch break my friend and I had pizza. (We do every Friday) And after we ate, we walked over to Home Goods, which is right next door to the pizza place. I've been staying away from there for a few weeks, but thought I'd try again today! I hadn't really seen much I liked in awhile. But, today I found a few things. 
The jewelry box is in the first picture below. I LOVE it. The colours are so great! Love the pattern, too. I had seen the beach towel with popsicles on it awhile ago, and decided I wouldn't get it at the time. I picked it up today though. Only $8! It's also in a pic below. And I got a set of little bowls, three different sizes. The biggest one has popsicles on it, I'm not crazy about the other two though. But, I had to have the popsicle one!
I wanted to take pictures outside tonight, but the weather wasn't really cooperating. So, as a result these pics were taken inside, and have crappy lighting. Ugh. We kept trying different things to get good lighting, but it wasn't working!













T






Tank top: Target
Skirt: Express
Sandals: Modcloth
Necklace: Brighton
Bracelet: J Crew
Watch: Modcloth

Ring: Kate Spade
Wristlet: Express

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment