Sunday, June 30, 2013

Another Lazy Sunday

Hello! Well, I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I LOVE summer! Can't believe this is the last dayof June already. It's a shame, summer is always so fleeting. But, I try to savor it as much as I can. Four weeks from today, Bob and I will be on vacation in Virginia Beach. 
I haven't done much today. I worked out, watched some silly TV, (nothing good is on) and read a bit. I don't want to go anywhere, because I don't want to spend any money. And also, I don't mind being lazy on Sundays. We usually just stay in the apartment on Sundays.
I really hope this week goes fast! And I'm so looking foward to being off on Thursday! :)
In the pictures, I'm wearing one of my favourite shirts. I have it in a 3/4 sleeve version, too. When I find something I love and that's flattering, I often buy it in multiple colours/patterns. This is the only time I've bought that exact same patterned item, just with different sleeve lengths.  
The shirts I have like this one (I have a lot of shirts in this style) unfortunatly tend to get pills on them. I bought a pill shaver at Target a few months back. It somwhat works, but it doesn't get them completly off. I can definetly see a difference though, when using it. I hate pills!

Top: Macy's (Cable & Gauge brand)
Tank: Express
Shorts: Express
Satchel: Modcloth
Sandals: Modcloth
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet: Kohl's (Mudd brand)









No comments:

Post a Comment