Thursday, June 6, 2013

Working For The Weekend

Hello there! Today was long, and it's been crappy out all day. Dark and gloomy, raining off and on. I'm so glad tomorrow's Friday!
In the pictures below, I love the top I have on. The colour is great. It's a light shade of orange, and I don't see that shade of orange too much. I love the jewelry I'm wearing with it, too. I love the combo of orange and coral together, and both the necklace and the bracelet have those colours in them. And my new sandals look great with this outfit, too! :)
Last night I bought season 1 of the HBO show "Girls" at Target. I've heard so many good things about that show. Bob and I watched the first three episodes last night. It was quite good, can't wait to watch more of it.













Shirt: TJ Maxx (Nine West brand)
Shorts: Old Navy
Sandals: Modcloth
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Bracelet: Francesca's Collections
Watch: Modcloth

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. This tops is lovely! I am sorry you have been having horrible weather, it is so hot here! Well, like 20C which is hot for England!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Corinne! Thank you. :) Haha I looked up 20C to see what it is in Fahrenheit. Wow, I didn't know that was hot for England! It's about the same here now, around 70 degrees Fahrenheit.

      ~Bristol

      Delete