Friday, June 7, 2013

Happy Friday

Happy Friday! 
In the pictures below, I am wearing a dress I've had for about three years. I love it! It's still one of my favourites. It has my fav colours in it- pink & orange. I love the shape of it too, it's very flattering. And these heels are my favourite pair of heels! They ae pink, orange, and red. I got them a few months ago in Macy*s. I only paid $18! I think they look great paired with this dress. I wanted to take pictures outside, but it's raining again!
I'm leaving tomorrow morning to go visit my sister in Connecticut. I haven't gone up there to see her since she graduated college, two years ago. She lived in Nantucket for a few months after that, then came home for a few months, and then moved back to Connecticut over a year ago. So, it should be a nice little get away. I'll be back on Sunday. I love exploring new places. And we'll be going shopping, of course! Ha.














Dress: Express
Heels: Macy*s
Necklace: Modcloth
Watch: Modcloth
Bracelet: Forever 21

~Bye bye for now!

6 comments:

  1. Bristol, this dress is super cute and very figure flattering, I love it! Pink and orange are one of my fave combos too! Great outfit and the shoes are super cute, too! Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend, sounds like you'll be having a fun time :0)

    xo, Alyssa
    www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Alyssa! Enjoy your weekend, too! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the color combo of your outfit. I love all the bright shades and they fit you beautifully.

    Victoria,
    'The Wind of Inspiration' blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is so pretty and fits you perfectly! I love all the colorful accessories as well :)

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete