Saturday, June 22, 2013

Hello, Summer! Nice to see ya

Hello there! Well, summer is officially upon us, and I couldn't be happier about it! It's very sunny out today & quite warm. It's perfect! 
I just had a cookie dough Dairy Queen blizzard for lunch. Yum!!There's not much that's better than ice cream. Especially when it's hot out!
Today so far I cleaned the apartment, did laundry, and worked out. I really like getting all that stuff out of the way early in the day, if possible. Later on, Bob's brother and a couple of his friends are coming over. We are walking to some bars in the area. It'll be so nice to be able to walk outside late at night & not be freezing!
In the pictures below, I'm wearing a skater dress from Express. I love these dresses so much! And it's nice to be able to have a lot of options for what shoes/accessories to pair the dresses with. I love the bright orange shade of the dress paired with the coral coloured belt. The sandals I'm wearing are from Modcloth, I've been wearing them all the time! Very comfy.













Dress: Express
Belt: Target
Necklace: Etsy
Bracelt: Express
Watch: Modcloth
Ring: Kate Spade
Sandals: Modcloth
Sunglasses: Target


~Bye bye for now!! Enjoy your first weekend of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment