Sunday, June 23, 2013

Shocking Coral And Bright Blue

Hello there! Of course this weekend is flying by. Ugh...it's ridiculous how fast weekends go! Especially in the summer, when there's so much fun stuff to do! 
In the pictures below, I'm just wearing a very simple summer outfit. I have this tank top in a few colours. It's comfy, and fits better than a lot of tank tops I've tried on. The bracelet matches it well. I've never bought anything else at the store called Icing, before. I got this bracelet probably close to two years ago. The necklace I'm wearing in the pictures, I wear all the time. It's one of my favourite accessories. 
I'm wearing Maybelline lipstick in the pictures. I love the bright pink shade. It's called "Shocking Coral."
Five weeks from today we leave for vacation! We're going to Virginia Beach. 













Tank: Target
Shorts: Old Navy
Sandals: Modcloth
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet: Icing
Watch: Modcloth

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments: