Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Favourite Shirt

Hello! Well, at least I'm more than halfway through this work week! The weather has been pretty perfect since Monday. Been around 72 for the high each day and sunny. I LOVE it. Nice that it really feels like spring. 
In the pictures below, I am wearing my favourite shirt. It is so perfect for me, with all the colours on it! I love to pair it with that rainbow necklace, as well. And I'm really loving my new sandals from Modcloth. I've been wearing them a lot. They match with so much. These shorts are fab, too. I have them in a few colours. These are one of my favourite pairs though, really love this shade of orange. I know the lighting in these pictures is quite bad, unfortunatly.











Shirt: Belk.com (Cable & Gauge brand)
Tank: Express
Shorts: Express
Sandals: Modcloth
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet: Icing
Watch: Modcloth

~Bye bye for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment