Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Pink Shorts

Hello there! Happy Wednesday. Can't wait for this work week to hurry up & be over already. 
In the pics below, I'm wearing an outfit I wore on Sunday when we ran errands and went to the street fair. The necklace I'm wearing is one of my favourite pieces of jewelry. It's so me! So colourful and bright. I got it from Etsy.com. I love the shorts I'm wearing, too. That shade of pink is so lovely. 
I love that it's warm enugh out now that I can wear shorts and tanks without being cold at all.
Last night I had dinner at Panera with my grandmother.  And also went home to my parent's for a little bit, and got to see my beloved kitties. Lucy is in the last picture I have posted here. She's such a beauty.














Tank: Target
Shorts: Express
Sandals: Modcloth
Necklace: Etsy.com
Bracelet: Francesca's Collections
Watch: Modcloth

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment