Saturday, June 29, 2013

New Sandals

Hello! The food was so good last night. I got the Bavarian soft pretzels with beer cheese soup dip. So yummy!! I wish we went there more often. I've only gotten food there three other times, and I got the soft pretzels once before. The soup dip is just as good as the pretzels themselves.
So far it hasn't rained today, which is great. We've gotten so much rain lately. The road in front of our apartment was flooded the other night for a little bit, since we got flash flooding that night. 
It's going to be so nice to have a short week next week! We're closed on Thursday, for 4th of July. Bob and I are going to my parent's house that day. My sister will be home then, too. She'll be here for a few days. And my mom's birthday is next Sunday, so I'm sure I'll be back there on Sunday, too. I can't wait for all the great food on the 4th! I'm going to be making chocolate oatmeal cookies to bring there. 
The dress I'm wearing in the pictures below is one of my absolute favourites. I've worn it before, on other blog posts. Today, I'm wearing it with my new sandals that arrived yesterday. I love the pairing of my bright like belt, with the bright turquoise sandals.















Dress: Modcloth
Sandals: Modcloth (Salt Water Sandals)
Belt: Target
Necklace: Modcloth
Watch: Modcloth
Bracelet: Kohl's (Mudd brand) 

~Bye bye for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment