Saturday, June 1, 2013

Admit One

Hello, there! Today I'm wearing one of my favourite outfits. And it's great that I can wear this dress out now, and not be cold! There are so many great colurs in the dress, that match with so many of my shoes and accessories. I love pairing it with this lime belt. I just bought it at Target. I have three of these belts from Target, one in coral, one in orange, and this one. They're really versatile, and I love pairing them with dresses.
I got these dress in February. My mom took it in for me in the waist area. Luckily, she is a great sewer! It fits great now. I'm bringing a new dress from Modcloth over tooday, for her to take in for me. 
A pair of sandals arrived today, from Modcloth. They're so cute! They're in the pictures below. 














Dress: Modcloth
Belt: Target
Sandals: Modcloth
Necklace: Modcloth
Watch: Modcloth
Bracelet: Target


~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cute dress. I love the colors. And I love the pattern on it. Hope you have a great day.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! :) It really is one of my favourite dresses. Hope you have a great day, too.

      Delete