Monday, July 1, 2013

I Scream, You Scream!

Hello there! So glad Monday work day is over with! Whew, that was a long one. 
I was so glad that the ice cream dress that I ordered from Modcloth came today! I had ordered it in two sizes, to make sure that at least one would fit me. I just love it! The print is so adorable. The colours are not as bright as I usally wear, but that's fine. I do really like the combo of teal/yellow/white on it. And I love it paired with my bright lime belt. 
Two more days of work to get through & then off for the 4th! :)  I'm definetly wearing this dress on the 4th.
I gotta run now, gonna go work out & then meet up with a friend. 















Dress: Modcloth
Belt: Target
Sandals: Modcloth
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet: Brighton
Watch: Modcloth

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. obsessed with this dress! it is just too cute and perfect for the summer. the belt matches perfectly! and the necklace is like little sprinkles on top.

    love it!
    -aimée

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Aimee! Yes, I agree about the necklace! :) I thought they looked great together. I REALLY love the dress! I know I'll be wearing it a lot.

      Delete
  2. Love the pattern on your dress!

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete