Friday, May 31, 2013

Hello Again, Weekend

It'a Friday, Friday, Friday! :) And my weekend has officially started. I had bought a top & pair of shorts yesterday at TJ Maxx. I returned the shorts today though, right after work. When I went home, and tried them both on...I just decided the shorts weren't for me. They were pretty short, and too close to my thigh. I think it's a more flattering look on me when shorts aren't super short, and also when they are a bit wider than my thighs. They were such a great colour, though! Bright yellow. I really want a pair of bright yellow shorts.
I'm really looking forward to going to my parent's tomorrow for a bbq. All of my grandparents will be there, my sister, cousins, and maybe an aunt and uncle. I haven't seen my sister since Easter. There'll be lots of good food, that's for sure! My mom is a GREAT cook/baker. And I'm not just saying that because she's my mom, ha. I baked a Funfetti cake to bring over. I've had a couple boxes of the cake mix in my cabinet for a long time now. I'm sure there'll be plenty of other desserts there already, but one more can't hurt! Ha. 
In the pictures below, I'm wearing an orange dress from Express. I bought it a year ago. I LOVE it. I had seen it before in the store, and had even tried it on. But, just didn't buy it right away. When I went to Las Vegas with my friend, and tried it on again, I had to have it!  The colour is great, too. 
The first picture was taken at work today. I had so many rainbow items on today. :) I had even more that weren't pictured, ha. 
Even though our AC is blasting in our living room, (we have a wall unit) when I took these few pictures in our kitchen...I was sweating a lot already! The air doesn't really reach the kitchen, unfortunatly!



















Dress: Express
Wedges: Store in Myrtle Beach
Duffel: Vera Bradley
Clutch: Express
Earrings: Kohl's
Watch: Modcloth
Bracelet: Brighton

~Bye bye for now! Have a GREAT weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment