Thursday, August 15, 2013

Rainbow Row

Hello there! So glad it's Thursday, and we are inching closer to the weekend! On Saturday, Bob and I are heading to his cousin's house for a housewarming party for them. Hope it'll be nice out, so we can hang out outside! It really has cooled down here the past few days. It's nice to have no humidity again!
I'm planning on checking out a bakery in my town on Saturday morning. I know they make wedding cakes. So, hopefully they have good prices, and can make what I have in mind! (Hint: LOTS of colour!) 
In the pictures below I'm wearing one of my favourite dresses. I love how pink, orange, yellow, and lime look together! Which is why I also love the necklace I'm wearing in the pics. I think it's such a nice combo. I also have this dress in purple, blue, and lime combo. This one is definetly my fav of the two though!











Dress: Modcloth
Belt: Target
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Bracelet: Forever21
Ring: Kate Spade Outlet
Earrings: Gift from my mom
Watch: Modcloth
Sandas: Modcloth (Saltwater Sandals)

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this dress! so cute and looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh excited to hear about the cake!!! Daniel and I had a local bakery make us one they weren't too sure about, but it turned out amazing haha! It was all white on the outside and then rainbow on the inside! It had red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple layers that you could see when you cut inside it and it was covered with a rainbow of edible butterflies that looked real- it was so cool! Hope your visit went well :)

    ~Alyssa
    www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that is so awesome! And that's funny you say that because, I was planning on getting one that's rainbow inside as well! Haha. Thank you.

      Delete