Thursday, August 8, 2013

I Scream!

Hello there!
In the pictures below, I'm wearing one of my favourite dresses. I really love the fit/style of this ice cream print Modcloth dress. I reach for it a lot. I wish it would stay this warm for so much longer, so I could wear it, and all my other really cute tank dresses more!
The pictures of me standing next to murals were taken outside of the Abbey Road restaurant. It's a Beatles-themed place. Bob and I both love the Beatles, and love that restaurant. They have amazing tuna bites there, with a great dipping sauce. I'm not really one for seafood, but these are so yummy!! They also give a size option of a LITER of a draft beer. Bob definetly had some liters! Ha.







Aren't these gigantic beach balls so cute??











Dress: Modcloth
Belt: Target
Sandals: Modcloth (Saltwater Sandals)
Necklce: Modcloth

Bracelet: Brighton
Ring: Banana Republic 
Earrings: Gift from my mom
Clutch: Express

~Bye bue for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment