Saturday, August 31, 2013

Hello, Three Day Weekend!

Hello there! Last night Bob and I went to a local bar. I saw a girl there who I used to be friends with, but hadn't seen her in about six years. She's lived in different areas all over the country since then, since she was in the military. It was nice to get to catch up a bit. 
Today I'm going to be doing my usual Saturday tasks of cleaning the apartment, laundry, and working out. I'm not sure yet what we'll be doing tonight. I'm so very glad that our three day weekend has started!! How nice to have an extra day off. On Sunday my parents are having a BBQ, and my grandparents are coming over. I can't wait to see my kitty and mom's dog! And on Monday my friend is coming over. 
We don't have any appointments until Wed, September 11, when we meet with a photographer. It's nice to have a little break from them. I really liked the DJ we met with on Thurs night.
In the pictures below, I'm wearing a top that I have in three colours. They look great tucked into skirts. I really love this shade of pink, and love the material at the shoulders.














Shirt: Express
Jeans: Target
Necklace: Francesca's
Bracelet: Icing
Wristlet: Express
Wedges: Shop in Myrtle Beach

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment