Friday, August 9, 2013

American Pie

Hello there! So happy it's Friday once again. 
This weekend, Bob, my mom, and I will be checking out some possible venues for our wedding reception! I'm excited to get started. I wanted to get started looking immediately, because places book up so far in advance. We are planning to get married next summer.
I really love my new pie print dress! It was sold out on Modcloth for soooo long, and it finally came back in stock! I had to snap it up, before my size was sold out again. I usually have issues with buttons gaping over my chest area, but luckily these do not gape! I think this print is sooo adorable. I love the style of the dress, and how it looks with this thick black belt. I know I'll be wearing it a lot!!
I actually have an apron with the same exact pie print!! I picked it up at Marshall's a few months ago. 













Dress: Modcloth
Belt: Kohl's
Sandals: Modcloth (Saltwater Sandals)
Necklace, bracelet: Brighton

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. Hello! Found your blog via BeauCoo. What size did you get the dress in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica. I got it a XL. I am normally a size 6 in dresses/pants. But, since this has buttons, (and I have a large chest) I wanted to make sure it'd be able to button up and not gape. So, this XL fits well on the top.

      Delete