Sunday, August 18, 2013

Quesidilla Sunday

Hello there! We had a great time at Bob's cousin's housewarming party yesterday. We played a couple of games of cornhole. It's a fun game, but I wasn't doing very well! I usually do alright, but I was definetly off yesterday. I did get some cornholes though. (That's the highest amount of points you can get on a throw.) Of course there was a lot of great food, too! I stuffed myself.
I straightened my hair yesterday for the first time in a long time. It started out alright, since there wasn't much humidity. But, after playing cornhole, and sweating from playing in the sun, it didnt stay so nice anymore. I don't want fall to come, but, the only great thing about it is that my hair will stay straight, once I straighten it! 
Yesterday I asked my aunt to do a reading at the wedding, and asked if her daughter would be a flower girl. My aunt is excited for both! I'm really glad. I don't get to see her much, since she lives in Texas with my uncle and her daughter.
Today's mostly going to be relaxing. I worked out, and we're going to Bob's parent's later on. Bob's going to make us quesidillas! I can't wait, ha. He's such a great cook! I hardly ever have quesidillas, but they are one of my favourite foods. 
Today Bob and I are also working on our guest list for the wedding. We are dropping off a deposit for the reception tomorrow night. When we do that, we're going to ask if we can pay for 90 people, instead of the usual minimum of 100 that they have. We'll see what he says! If we do have to have 100, that's fine, too. We have enough people we can invite.
 In the pictures below, I'm wearing my favourite shirt!











Shirt: Belk.com (Cable & Gauge brand)
Tank: Express
Shorts: Old Navy
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet: Icing
Sandals: Modcloth

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment