Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Coral Dress

Hello there! We don't have any appointments tonight. Just going to work out and watch more Breaking Bad! I just finished a book, it's called "The Paris Wife." I had heard about it, because it had gotten so many great reviews. It was a really good read, very intriguing. It's always great to read a good, well-written book that you don't want to put down!
The dress in the pics below is one of my favourite dresses to wear to work! I love the style/shape of it. And the colour is outstanding! It's like a bright coral. I can't get enough of coral. I bought it at Kohl's probably about a year or so ago. I haven't found much of anything at Kohl's in a long time.
These black heels are my go to heels for work. They are comfortable, and of course they go well with a lot of my outfits.








Dress: Kohl's
Heels: Zappos.com (Nine West)
Necklace: Dillard's 
Bracelet: Francesca's Collections

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment