Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Appointments!

Hello there! Bob and I met with a DJ tonight. It was our first time meeting with one. I really liked him, he was super nice and personable. And not at all in a fake, corny way, which I'm sure some DJ's are haha. He was really down to earth. He gave me a good feeling. He's also 5 mins away from our apartment, which is awesome! And his prices are good.
We put down the deposit on our reception venue last night. That felt REALLY good! Everyone who has been there before, tells us how great it is, including the DJ we met with tonight. We keep hearing that the food is great, too. 
I'm looking forward to meeting with a photographer on Thursday night. I have a good feeling about him, too. I've talked to a couple people who work in his office, and they were both really nice and helpful. He also has reasonable prices. 
It would be awesome if we ended up booking the DJ we met with tonight, and the photographer we're meeting with on Thursday! It would save us time from going on more appointments.
I have the dress I'm wearing in the below pictures in two other colours. I really love these dresses. They are a simple style, but flattering. They're also quite comfy. I do love cute patterns on dresses, but it's also nice to have some basic dresses like these.











Dress: Marshall's (Cynthia Rowley brand)
Belt: Target
Necklace: Dillard's
Bracelet: Brighton
Sandals: Modcloth

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment