Monday, August 12, 2013

Good Enough To Premiere

Hello there!
In the pictures below, I'm wearing one of my favourite dresses. I got it from Modcloth in February, and I've worn it on my blog a few times already. I love the shape of it, I have some other dresses from Modcloth that are the same brand & same shape, too. And I of course really love that is has rainbow colours in it! 
I really love this lime skinny belt, and wear it a lot with dresses. I have a lot of skinny belts now, but I usually reach for this lime one. 
I got the necklace on vacation. I found it at Dillard's. I had to have it! I know I'll be wearing it a lot.
They had some really cute things in VA Beach to take pictures next to. Like the pink, orange, and yellow fish! My fav colours! They had a couple other fish next to it, in different colours. The crab was cute too, the one I took a picture of with Bob. And the sea turtles were neat, too! There were three next to each other.



















Dress: Modcloth
Belt: Target
Sandals: Modcloth
Necklace: Dillard's 
Bracelet: Kohl's (Mudd brand)
Ring: Gift from my sister
Earrings: Kate Spade Outlet
Clutch: Express

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh love that necklace!!! I have this dress too, it's so amazing and I love how flattering the shape is. I really love Folter's novelty prints in general!

    ~A,yssa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really love it, was so glad I found it! Yes, I agree! Folter has such great prints. And I love the shape of their dresses, too! There's nothing like a colourful, flattering dress. :)

      Delete