Saturday, August 17, 2013

Red lips/yellow skirt

Hello there! Happy weeked, everyone. I'm going to clean the apartment, do laundry, work out, and then go to Bob's cousin's housewarming party. I was planning on going to a local bakery to talk to them about my cake, but, since I have other things to do before we leave to go to his cousin's, I may wait to go the bakery. 
I have been trying to set up lots of appointments now, so that I'm not really stressed later, and also to ensure that the places with good prices are not booked! 
On Tuesday, we're meeting with a DJ in town, on Thursday, we're meeting with a photographer about half an hour away, and on Saturday, I'm meeting with a florist about forty mins away. I know the prices are reasonable for the DJ and photographer, they had sent me info on their pricing. So, I hope I like both of them, and we can just pick them & not go on more appointments!
I got my ring back last night, it had been re-sized to a size smaller. It perfectly now!! I'm so glad. It was strange to not be wearing it, ha.
In the pictures below, I'm wearing one of my favourite skirts. I got it in June, in Connecticut, at a J Crew outlet store. I never go in J Crew, ever. But, I'm glad my sister wanted to go in there! This skirt is perfection. It fits me well, and is such a nice, bright shade of yellow. It's not that easy to find items in bright yellow!
I LOVE wearing red lipgloss/lipstick. I'm wearing lipgloss in the pictures, and I love the shade of red. But, I hate how it doesn't stay on my lips very long! 
I adore the clutch that's shown in these pics. I've had it about three years, and I'm so glad I found it. I get lots of compliments on it.









Tank: Target
Skirt: J Crew Outlet
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Bangle: Etsy
Wedges: Shop in Myrtle Beach
Clutch: Express

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment