Monday, August 5, 2013

Another Rainbow Necklace

Hello there!
In the pictures below I'm wearing an outfit that I wore one night on vacation. I'm wearing my new necklace that I bought at a Dillard's on the trip. I LOVE it!! I got a lot of compliments on it when I wore it during the trip. Of course it matches with most of my wardrobe, ha. And this bright blue skater dress is one of my dresses that I wear the most. (Although I can't wear it to work.) I love the shade of blue. 
Unfortunatly in most of the below pics, my eyes are squinting because of how bright the sun was. That happened in many of the pics we took on the trip. Oh well, I'd rather have them than none!
My hair got lighter during the trip, and I got a little tan. The only day I really got burned was the last full day there. We were at the beach the longest that day, for about four hours. It was the hottest day too. 
I really had a great time on our trip. Did a lot of shopping, although I didn't buy that much. Went to the beach most of the days. The weather was bad all day on Thursday, so we didn't go at all then. We didn't go the day we got there either, since by the time we unpacked, showered, and ate it was late afternoon. 
The waves were pretty small, except for one day they were a bit better. The water was a little cold though. 
We saw dolphins in the water the first two days that we went to the beach. I love seeing them! Both times we were sitting on the beach when we saw them. I tried to take pictures, but that didn't work since the dolphin fins only showed above the water for such a small amount of time, before they went under again. 











Dress: Express
Belt: Ann Taylor
Necklace: Dillard's
Bracelet: Icing
Ring: Kate Spade Outlet
Wedges: Shop in Myrtle Beach

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment