Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Walking Rainbow

Hello there! Tonight I'm not doing much. Just reading and watching Breaking Bad with Bob. I got a package from Modcloth today! It was a coral coloured dress. Unforunatly, I'm returning it though. It wasn't flattering enough on me. 
I ordered a pair of Keds today, with an ice cream cone print on them! They were on sale for $35. They should be arriving next week. I can't wait. I've been getting a lot of use out of my sprinkle Keds. I really love them. They're so colourful and cute, and obviously match with a lot! Ha.
Tomorrow I'm going to Panera with my parents and grandmother. Yum! Then Bob and I are going to a meeting with a DJ.
In the pictures below, I'm wearing a dress that I recently wore in another blog post. I've been wearing it a lot, I really love it! The necklace, dress, sandals, and earrings all have rainbow colours in them. I never get sick of looking like a rainbow! Ha.














Dress: My mom made it!
Belt: Target
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet: Icing
Earrings: Gift from my mom
Sandals, Purse: Modcloth

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment