Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Orange Crush

Hello there! 
The pictures below were taken at our hotel, next to the pool. I thought the setting of the huge chess game was neat. I don't even know how to play chess, ha. As you can tell, it was quite bright out again, so I am squinting the pics. 
We went to a restaurant/bar called Waterman's almost every day of the trip. We had been there a lot the last time we went to VA Beach, and I loved it there, so I knew I wanted to go there again! 
They have my favourite cocktail! It's called an Orange Crush. It's amazing...I can't describe it well enough to give it justice, ha. It's sweet tasting, of course. I love sweet drinks/food. It's fresh squeezed orange juice, sprite, orange vodka, and I think one other ingredient. It goes down so smooth....there's no sting of alcohol at all. It's so popular that almost every guy I saw there, every time I was there, was drinking it! Usually when I'm out at other places, guys are mostly drinking beer or hard liquor. 
It's shown in the pictures below- in the first pic, it's the drink on the right.

















Dress: Modcloth
Belt: Target
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet: Brighton
Sandals: Modcloth (Saltwater Sandals)

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments: