Sunday, August 25, 2013

Chocolate Oatmeal

Hello there! Bob and I are leaving soon to go see another florist. I hope she can give me some prices on the spot. I worked out and baked chocolate oatmeal cookies this morning. They are one of my fav kinds of cookies ever!
In the below pictures I'm wearing a pink shirt that I love. I don't really wear it in the summer, because of the 3/4 sleeve length. I love the empire waist and side ruching of the shirt. I of course love pairing it with this orange tank. Pink and orange is my favourite colour combo. And the bracelet pairs great with the two shirts. I got it from a cute little store on the boardwalk in Seaside Heights, about three years ago. The shop has since closed down. 
I'm of course dreading Monday...but, we have a three day weekend next weekend, which is oh so lovely!!!










Shirt: Ann Taylor
Tank: Express
Shorts: Express
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Bracelet: Shop in Seaside Heights
Moccasins: Modcloth

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment