Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Brady Bunch House

Hello there! We're so close to Friday now, which makes me a very happy girl! Ha. 
Tonight I went to Panera with my parents and grandmother. I had my usual broccoli cheddar soup, with a side of bread. I never get sick of it! 
Bob and I are leaving in a couple minutes to go meet with a DJ. Hopefully when we get back home we'll get to watch some Breaking Bad!! There's only eight episodes in Season Five, and we finished the forth episode last night.
In the pictures below, I'm wearing my cute retro house print dress. I love retro style prints/styles. I also love lime green, and there's a lot of it in this dress! I think the ring I'm wearing goes pretty perfectly with the dress/belt. My dress reminds me of the Brady Bunch house, so that's why I titled this blog post as such. Ha.



















Dress: Modcloth
Belt: Target
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet: Brighton
Earrings: Gift from my mom
Ring: Banana Republic
Sneakers: Keds

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment