Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Another Dress My Mom Made!

Hello there! So glad that Monday is over with. Ugh, Mondays just are so depressing. 
We did look at another reception venue last night. I think we may chose that one. We have more appointments lined up this week. But, we need to give a lot of thought to the venue we saw last night, and we may end up calling them very soon, and not bothering with at least some of our upcoming appointments.
Breaking Bad Season 6 premiered Sunday night, but we couldn't watch it since we just started Season 4 last night! I've been getting the seasons out of the library, which is so nice to not have to pay to watch them. Although I really wish I had been watching the earlier seasons when they were on TV.
My mom made the dress in the below pictures. I really LOVE it! She did such a great job, as usual. She's very talented. I love the shape of it, and the print. So colorful.  
Tonight I'll be going to Panera with one of my friends. I haven't seen her since April; she's usually quite busy. So, it'll be great to catch up in person. I did call her and let her know about our engagement though! :)












Dress: Handmade by my mom!
Belt: Kohl's
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet: Icing
Ring: Banana Republic
Sandals: Modcloth (Saltwater sandals)

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. That print is so fun (and so you!). Any thought to what your wedding dress will be like yet? :) And ahhhh Breaking Bad!! So good! Hurry and catch up! :)

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yea, it really is very me ha. :) Yes! I just started looking at dresses Monday night. I found one I LOVE. I really hope they have it in the store when I go there in September!
      Yes, we really do need to hurry up with it!!!

      Delete