Friday, August 16, 2013

Ice Cream Sunday

Hello there! These pictures were taken last Sunday. We looked at a possible reception site that day, and then later on we went over my parent's to celebrate my grandmother's birthday. The reception site was beautiful. I had been there before for two other weddings. It's also two mintues away from where we live! 
It's a very old inn, built in the 1800s. The woman who showed us the place was really nice. I wasn't sure how it would be when we looked at reception sites; I didn't know if the people would be intimidating at all, or pushy. I'm glad that they haven't been either, at all!
The last few pictures were taken at Jenny Jump. Jenny Jump is a state forest, but this spot specifically is on the side of a road. There's a big, wide place to pull over and look at the view. People are often pulled over there. That night when we were driving up that road, I saw how red and huge the sun looked. I told Bob we have to pull over and get pictures! It was so beautiful to see. The sky was red as well. There's not many things better than a gorgeous sunset.
I have posted blogs before featuring this ice cream print dress, including a recent post. But, I do wear it a lot, and this is the first time I'd worn it paired with the sprinkles sneakers!

















Dress: Modcloth
Belt: Target
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Bracelet: Brighton
Sneakers: Keds

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. The dress and shoes are so so cute =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Bristol, this dress is just too cute. I love all of your colorful statement necklaces, and the shoes..oh, the shoes! Those are amazing.. And they go so well with the dress, I love it! :)

    ~Alyssa
    www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alyssa! I'm so glad I found those shoes before they completly sold out! I'm obsessed with them haha. Yes, I think they're perfect together!

      Delete