Friday, July 4, 2014

Oranges Dress!

Hello there! Well, this is officially my first blog post as a married woman! We had a truly amazing wedding and honeymoon. Either one of them really couldn't have been any better. Eveything went so smoothly with the wedding and reception. We had the most PERFECT weather, too!! It was sunny and warm, but not hot. We lucked out, because earlier in the week it had been very hot and humid. It cooled down just in time. It was just so lovely to spend the day and night with so many people who love us and wanted to share in our special day. It is crazy how after so much planning and stess, the day is over so fast. It's also a relief to not have to plan anymore!
Today Bob and I were going to go to my cousin's house for a family picnic, but it got postponed until tomorrow because of the weather. It's supposed to be nicer out this weekend. So, today I'm going to take it easy. I'm going to work out, probably run to Target, read, and not much else. It's very nice to unwind after our time away. We were pretty busy in New Orleans! There was just so much to do and see. We walked A LOT. That's what we do on all our trips. We took a bus and street car a couple times, but other than that it was all walking.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new Pin Up Girl Clothing Jenny oranges dress. It is my dream dress! I had been waiting so long for it to be available. They first showed it on their Instagram back arond February. It is truly gorgeous, and even more beautiful in person. The shade of orange in the dress is my favourite shade of orange. It's nice and bright and vivid, without being neon. I wasn't sure if I had shoes that would match the dress, other than black flats or flip flops. But, I was happy to discover there is yellow in the dress, too! So, the dress perfectly matches my yellow B.A.I.T. Footwear wedges. 
This dress is actually easier to zip than my other Jenny dresses. There is a little bit more room in the waist. I love that it comes with a matching orange belt, and I also love that the straps and bottom of the dress are orange. My new Luxulite oranges necklace arrived too, and just looks so great paired with this dress! I couldn't resist also pairing my Luxulite oranges brooch with this outfit.
I will share pictures and write more about the wedding and honeymoon soon!













Dress: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Necklace, brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Wedges: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. OMG, that is a perfect outfit. Everything, ah, amazing. I am so happy everything went smoothly with the wedding and honeymoon, congrats to you both. Wishing you the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh the cutest! I loved seeing all your outfit pics during your honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I love this Jenny Dress, and that's very helpful that there's more room in the waist on this one (that's my main complaint with the two Jenny dresses I own)! You've accessorized this PERFECTLY. Your orange Luxulite brooch and necklace are awesome, and the BAIT shoes are great with this. Probably my favorite outfit of yours to date!! So glad your wedding and honeymoon were everything you wanted them to be <3 can't wait to see more photos!

    xox Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait to see more of your wedding photographs! The ones you've shared on Instagram so far have been beautiful (: This dress is so amazing! I've seen it all over the place, and I just cannot get over that orange print! So cute!

    ReplyDelete