Sunday, July 20, 2014

New Hope Trip

Hello there! Yesterday Bob and spent the day in New Hope. It was perfect weather for it! It was warm, but not hot or humid. When we first got there we stopped in a couple of shops, and then went to a pub for drinks & lunch. We sat outside at the bar. I just had some pizza, and Bob got a cheesesteak. We've eaten at this place a few other times. It's right on the main street, so we had a nice view from where we sat of shops and people walking by. When it's nice out I loveee to sit outside and eat and/or drink. I try to take advantage of opportunities to do that as much as possible, before the weather cools down. 
After we left the pub we went to more shops. We also walked across the bridge to Lambertville, New Jersey. We had walked over there one other time, when there was a festival going on. This time there wasn't any festival, we just went in a couple shops. But, I didn't see really any place else I wanted to go there, so we walked back to New Hope. We got ice crem, went in a few more shops, and went home. All I bought was one Christmas cupcake ornament. 
I wore my Pin Up Girl Clothing Jenny Oranges dress to New Hope. I keep wanting to wear it! It is my favourite Pin Up Girl Clothing item that I own. And I adore how my Luxulite necklace & brooch pair with it. I got a few compliments on my dress yesterday, including from a woman wh was driving and slowed down to yell it out the window, ha!
Today I'm going to clean the apartment, do laundry, work out, read, and watch "The Sopranos" with Bob. We only have two more episodes left to watch in the whole series! Once we're done with this series, I'm not sure what other TV series on DVD will be at the library that we'll want to take out. We've watched a bunch of TV series on DVD from the library already, ha.






















Dress: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Necklace, brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Sandals: Modcloth (Salt Water Sandals)

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. This dress is so pretty on you! I've always been tempted to buy it but I seriously get every single white item of clothing dirty within seconds. I don't know what it is about white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure I know exactly which restaurant you went to lol! When I was there, the Bucks County Playhouse wasn't open (I think it is now)! You look adorable.

    xox Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time you wear this dress I fall in love! The print is just so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear, I’d like to say that your blog is awesome! And everything is amazing! I like your design, your photos and your style!

    will be happy if you find a minute to visit my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete