Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Pink, Orange, Yellow

Hello there! Holy crap, less than 3 days until I walk down the aisle! Kind of hard to believe it's really upon us, now. Tomorrow is my last day at work until July 7. I don't have to do much tomorrow night. Friday I'm getting a mani/pedi with my mom, sister/maid of honor, and one bridesmaid. Then I'm running to the reception hall to drop off stuff like place cards. Then the rehersal is at 6 pm, at the church. After that we are having the rehersal dinner at a nearby Italian restaurant.  
I started packing last night! Obviously, there's a lot of stuff I can't put in there until it gets closer, because I'll need it between now and then. But, I pretty much have it figured out what clothes, shoes, and jewelry I'll be bringing. And that's the most important part!
In the pictures below I'm wearing a Modcloth house print dress. I adore the colours in this dress! There's so much of my three fav colours: pink, orange, & yellow! I'm wearing my new rainbow popsicle earrings. I love them so much! I know I'll be wearing them all the time this summer. Bonus: they match with almost everything! I got them from Etsy. They were only $9, including shipping! I'm kind of obsessed with food jewelry, clothing, and shoes, if you hadn't noticed. Ha!












Dress: Modcloth
Belt: Target
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Earrings: Etsy 
Wedges: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. Only three more days! That's so exciting! I love your dress and the shoes you paired with it, of course (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is!!! It's hard to believe it's really upon us now!!
      Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  2. Your accessories are the best! I can't believe the wedding is so soon! Can't wait to see your dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! :) I know, it's so crazy that it's really here now!!! After allt his waiting!!

      Delete