Friday, July 18, 2014

Minnie Mouse

Hello there! Ahhh I am so glad that it is Friday & that the work week is now over! When I first woke up this morning I thought it was Saturday. That was rough! Tonight Bob and I are meeting my dad and grandmother at Friendly's for dinner. Then we are stopping my grandmother/great uncle's house to see my great uncle. Then I'm going to Target, and then going back to the apartment to have drinks and relax!!
Tomorrow Bob and I are going to spend the day in New Hope! Can't wait for that. We haven't been in a year! That's the longest we've gone without going there, since we started going there together. He first took me there in the very beginning of our relationship, about 5 1/2 years ago. New Hope is such a cute, artsy town. There's a lot of nice little stores and restaurants.
I'm calling this blog post "Minnie Mouse", because that's what Bob calls me when he sees me in this dress, ha! This dress was my first Hell Bunny item! My mom got it me this past Christmas. (I had picked it out.) I loved it, and was hooked from then on, ha. Hell Bunny has so many cute, retro-style pieces. Their clothing material tends to be on the thin side, but that's alright. Their prices are pretty good, too.











Dress: Amazon (Hell Bunny)
Belt: Kohl's
Necklace, brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: Trashy Diva (B.A.I.T. Footwear)

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment