Sunday, July 6, 2014

Some Rehersal/Wedding Pictures!

Hello there! I wanted to post some picturs from my rehersal dinner night, as well as the wedding day. The first picture is of me and my sister, right before we went to the rehersal. She was my maid of honor in my wedding. The second picture is from left: my good friend Ashlan; a bridesmaid, me, my sister, and my cousin Frannie; a bridesmaid. All of my bridesmaids looked so stunning! I knew they would.
I loved the flowers at the wedding so very much! They were so gorgeous and vibrant! The florist did such an amazing job. I especially loved my bouquet! You can see it in full in the last picture below. I of course wanted the wedding to be as bright as possible. It's no secret I am a HUGE fan of bright colours, and wear them every day. Since I wore ivory for my dress, I wanted to wear a least some colour on me. So, I had red satin heels.
I haven't been given full access yet to all the pictures the photographer took, but when I do I will post more! Also if you care to view some more- here is the link to her website: http://www.laurenteresaphotography.com/ Her most recent post on her site are the pictures from my wedding. She is such a great photographer! I love all the pictures I have seen so far, and am very happy we chose her.





My cousin Frannie; a bridesmaid, and me


My mom, sister, and me



He looked so handsome!!




Rehersal dinner dress: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Rehersal dinner heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear
Wedding dress: Alfred Angelo

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. You looked SO beautiful at your rehearsal dinner and on your wedding day. That first photograph of you in the car is breathtaking. And I love love love you dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wedding makeup and your dress is simply stunning! I can't wait to see our photographers pictures too. Oh, and I also really loved your cake. Very Bristol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your wedding dress is stunning, I love it so much just beautiful. I have enjoyed keeping up with all your wedding news on instagram. Looks like an amazing time for you. I particularly loved your wedding flowers, quite possibly the best I have ever seen. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog and for your support. I feel so alone most of the time so it helps and I appreciate your kind words.

    ReplyDelete