Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Open Up A Book!

Hello there! Bob and I started watching "Orange is the New Black" last night. I took it out Season 1 from the library. We watched three episodes last night. I had heard a lot of positivite reviews about the show. And so far, I like it a lot, and it is definitely addicting! 
I'm excited for Friday night; Bob and I are going to Brew Works for dinner & drinks. It's a restaurant in Pennsylvania, about an hour from us. I always order the Bavarian pretzels & beer cheese soup dip. It's phenomonal! 
During the day on Friday I'm going to the Social Security office to change my last name. I'm really not looking forward to going to the office, who knows how long the wait will be. I also have to miss part of a day of work to do it, because the latest hours the office has is till 3 p.m., and they are closed on weekends. I'd love to have their schedule, and have my latest work day be 3 p.m.!
I am glad to start the process of changing my last name, though. It'll be great to get this over & done with, and not have it on my to-do list anymore. Luckily, there is a DMV right by my work, so I can try to run there on my lunch break, or after work.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my one and only Bernie Dexter dress. I love it so much, and can't wait until I have more of her gorgeous dresses! There was no way I could resists getting this book dress; I have an English degree, and have always loved to read. I love how my new coral heels from Trashy Diva pair with this dress. I just love wearing coral as much as possible, it's such a fabulous colour!
I'm re-reading my favourite book right now, "A Confederacy of Dunces." This is probably the fifth or sixth time I'm reading it. But, now it's going to be a different experience, because the book takes place in New Orleans, and since I was just there, I'll be able to know where some of the places are that the are in the book!












Dress: Unique Vintage (Bernie Dexter)
Necklace, brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: Trashy Diva (B.A.I.T. Footwear)


~Bye bye for now!

7 comments:

  1. I wish she still carried this dress! It's soo good. And OITNB only gets more addicting as you watch more!!

    xox Sammi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We finished Season 1, and it was great! Can't wait to see the next one :) I don't have Netflix though, ugh.

      Delete
  2. This dress has the most adorable gorgeous print. Very unique and beautiful. I definitely want to get ore Bernie Dexter dresses, I think I have two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched all of season one of OITNB in one weekend. It's that addicting, haha. I love this dress on you so much! The print/colors are amazing (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I could've easily done that, too! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  4. So gorgeous! There should be more book prints on dresses!!

    ReplyDelete