Sunday, July 27, 2014

A Cherry On Top

Hello there! Isn't summer just the best? It's only been here for a month, but I know how fleeting it is, that in the back of my mind I keep thinking I need to savor every moment. I'm such a warm weather person. I love New Jersey, but the one thing I wish I could change about it is the climate! Lately the weather has been perfect. It's been hot, but not too humid, and not scorching. It also hasn't rained that much. 
Today we're taking it easy. I'm going to work out, read, watch "Orange is the New Black", and might run to Target. There's also a lot of dishes to do from last night! Bob's family came over, and he made three dishes for dinner, and I made chocolate chip cookies. Usually he does the dishes, but I want to do most or all of them today, because he did so much cooking! It'll be so nice when we have a dishwasher, which won't be until we buy a house. When we moved into this apartment complex, we got to choose between an apartment with a dishwasher or washing machine & dryer. We have a washing machine & dryer in our kitchen! We are very lucky to have that; I've never heard of another apartment complex giving tenants the option to have a washing machine & dryer in their kitchen. 
We've been in this apartment for a little over two years now, and I love being here. I love the location, and they take good care of the complex.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a Pin Up Girl Clothing dress. I adore the cut of the dress, and think it's very flattering. A lot of their styles are great for accentuating my shape. I got the necklace in New Orleans at a little antique shop. Trashy Diva sells this exact necklace too, but I didn't get it the day I saw it in their shop. I went back the next day, and was going to get it, but it was gone. They told me where the antique shop was that carried this woman's jewelry.











Dress: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Necklace: Shop in New Orleans
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: Trashy Diva (B.A.I.T. Footwear)


~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. I love this PUG dress on you! They do such a wonderful job accommodating for us chesty women ;). In my old apartment we had a dishwasher but the laundry room was downstairs near the garage. That was so annoying! I think you made the right choice haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is beautiful. I really wish I had a cherry printed dress. I have a cardigan which I love but still on the look out for a dress. Summer sure is the best so enjoy it while you can. I wish it wasn’t winter where I am, although the weather has been noticeable warmer this week.

    ReplyDelete