Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Harlequin Blues

Hello there! After work today I met up with three ladies I used to work with a couple jobs ago. It was nice to catch up a bit. I'm meeting up with a good friend tomorrow after work, too. We're getting a drink in town. She was a bridesmaid in my wedding. She went to Ireland the week after the wedding! I can't wait to hear all about it. I would loveeee to go Ireland! It's near the top of my list of places I want to go.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a Pin Up Girl Clothing Jenny dress. I have three of them now, and adore them. They have boning in the top and adjustable straps, with a nice full skirt. They are thick material, too. These pictures of me were taken in our hotel room in New Orleans. 
The pictures after the ones of me were taken at the restaurant G.W. Fins in New Orleans. We were given a certificate to there from my bosses. It was so nice! It was pretty fancy. Bob and I normally never go to fancy/expensive restaurants. So, it was nice to go for once. The food was really good. They gave us the dessert for free because they knew it was our honeymoon! The dessert was a chocolate lava cake. Amazing! And it was nice that Bob dressed up! Normally I always look even more over-dressed standing next to him.
I'm such a picky eater though. So, even though they most have fish on their menu, I got chicken, ha. I did get a crab cake appetizer!













Dress: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Belt: Viva La Dulce Marina
Necklace, brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Shoes: B.A.I.T Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

6 comments:

  1. I've heard so many great things about the Jenny dresses. This one looks so lovely on you! And I love all the bright accessories you paired with it (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, dear! Yes, I highly recommend Jenny dresses!

      Delete
  2. I love this dress, the print is so pretty. The BAIT shoes go perfectly with it. Your New Orleans trip looked like a lot of fun and that's cool you got to eat a nice restaurant. My boyfriend and I don't do that much either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yes, I was so glad to see that when I received the shoes they were a great match. It was soooo much fun! Endless things to do and see :)

      Delete
  3. You look so cute! It's nice to go out somewhere fancy every once in awhile. Kevin and I used to go to all these amazing restaurants before the baby. Now I get excited when we actually go to a sit down restaurant haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ashley! Yes, it is! Haha aww

      Delete