Saturday, July 12, 2014

Rainbow Circles

Hello there! I'm so glad it's the weekend! Last night I went to Panera, Target, and the bank. I hadn't been to Panera in awhile! Well, awhile for me anyway ha. Not since before the wedding. I got Broccoli Cheddar soup, as usual. It doesn't bother me to eat soup when it's hot out, ha. After I ran my errands Bob and I just stayed in, and watched more of "The Sopranos."
I started writing thank you notes for the wedding a few days ago, but I still have a lot more to do. So, hopefully I'll get more of those done this weekend. Tonight Bob and I are going to a party at a friend's for two friend's 30th birthdays. It's only 5 minutes from where we live. I made a Funfetti cake, and Bob's making a chicken dish. Otherwise today I'm cleaning the apartment, doing laundry, reading, and working out. I'm also running to Kohl's to return something, and check out the new Fiestaware colour: Poppy! I loveee Fiestaware, and got a ton of it at my bridal shower, and with gift cards I got from the shower. Kohl's has a big selection, even bigger online. The new Poppy colour came out in June, and I haven't had a chance to check it out in person yet. And I still have more money on gift cards to Kohl's & Macy*s!
In the pictures below I'm wearing a dress my mom made me a year ago. I adore the colourful, fun fabric! I keep wearing my oranges necklace from Luxulite. (An Etsy shop.) I love it so much. I'm fully addicted to buying Luxulite jewelry. This is only my third necklace from her though. I have I believe fourteen brooches though, ha. She has a lot more brooches for sale than necklaces. This is definitely my fav of the Luxulite necklaces I have.












Dress: Handmade
Belt: Target
Necklace, brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. That dress is amazing! And the print is so "you," haha (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It really is :) I'm so lucky my mom is such a great seamstress!

      Delete
  2. I had that same Panera soup dilemma recently, but seriously. You can't goo wrong with their soup... even if it is 95 degrees out haha.

    Also congrats on your wedding!

    -E

    ReplyDelete