Wednesday, July 9, 2014

New Red Skirt

Hello there! Tonight I'm going to work out, and watch some "Sopranos" with Bob. We are now on the first part of the last season. I've been taking it out from the library. I love going to the library! It's so awesome to get magazines, books, and DVDs for free.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new red Helly Bunny swing skirt! I ordered it from jbrclothing.com at the end of June. Jbrclothing.com is seriously awesome! Shipping is always free in the U.S., as are returns. This is the second item I've ordered from them, but I'm probably ordering a pair of B.A.I.T. Footwear from them soon. Orders also ship quickly. They sell a lot of great brands as well, like Bettie Page, Steady Clothing, Folter, etc. This skirt was only $44! I really love it. It's a great, vibrant shade of red. It's a little big in the waist, but wearing a belt over it helps with that issue.
I bought these heels in two colours in New Orleans. I also want them in red! They are B.A.I.T. Footwear, and I bought them at Trashy Diva. I also got them in a great coral colour. They are pretty comfy. I love the bow in front, also! I just can't resists B.A.I.T. Footwear. I discovered the brand around November of last year, and already have quite a few colours. They are comfy, and so adorable. I think they go great with so many of my outfits. B.A.I.T. is releasing new shoes on this coming Tuesday! I can't wait to check them out.


 








 


Shirt: Wet Seal 
Skirt: Jbrclothing.com (Hell Bunny)
Brooch: Luxulite
Necklace: Etsy (Incredinedible)
Earrings: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle)
Belt: Viva La Dulce Marina
Heels: Trashy Diva (B.A.I.T. Footwear)

~Bye bye for now!


8 comments:

  1. Ooh, I've been eyeing those heels. I'm glad to hear they are comfy, just another accuse to add them to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Red is my favorite color and at only $44?! That's awesome! The new BAIT shoes look great! I'm not great at wearing heels but I love how you can get a heel from them that isn't TOO tall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I love that also! These are about 3", but the heels is thick. I used to wear skinny, higher heels a lot, but now I almost never do that.

      Delete
  3. What an amazing skirt and I love the colours you paired it with. I just bought a hell bunny skirt, really looking forward to wearing it. Your accessories are just incredible and too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! Hell Bunny is such a great brand, and is reasonably priced, which is great!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE this outfit!!! I really need to check out that website, I love me some free shipping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hun! Yes, you should check it out!

      Delete