Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Fruit Explosion

Hello there! The weather has still been so nice here. It's been sunny & in the upper 70's/low 80's during the day, and been pretty cool overnight. I'm not doing much tonight, and Bob is at his friend's house. Friday night I'm going to Panera with my grandmother, and later on my mom is stopping by the apartment. Saturday Bob and I are going to my company picnic. Also, on Saturday it will be a year since Bob and I got engaged!
It's amazing how much of my wardrobe is food-related! I have so many dresses with fruit or sweets on them, and also a lot of food jewelry! This dress is absolutely one of my very favourite dresses. It's so darn adorable, bright, and cheery! Plus I think it's flattering, and it's lightweight, which is perfect for summer. Because it's so lightweight I don't wear a brooch with it. I'm afraid of really damaging the fabric. I wear my Luxulite brooches as much as I can, but there are a few articles of clothing where the material is just too delicate for it.



 






 

Dress: Modcloth
Necklace: Etsy (Luxulite)
Wedges: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. This dress is soooo great. I love that there is not only fruit, but also polka dots! And I have to admit, the first time I saw this dress, I definitely thought of you because of your love of rainbow colors and food! I wasn't surprised once I saw that you had gotten it (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, darling! Yes, I love that as well :) Haha yes, I'm pretty predictable in my fashion choices, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so obsessed with this dress... actually the outfit in general :)
    Hoping you had a nice weekend!
    -E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lovely!! I did have a nice weekend :) Hope you did, too.

      Delete