Saturday, July 26, 2014

Rainbow Brite

Hello there! Last night was great, Bob and I went to a restaurant called Brew Works in Pennsyvania and had dinner & drinks. I always order the same thing there, because I love it so much! Soft pretzels & beer cheese soup dip. I wish more places around here sold it.Tonight Bob's parents, brother, and aunt are coming over for dinner. Bob is making us quesdillas and broccoli cheese risotto. I'm meeting up with a friend later on tonight, at a local bar.
I went to the Social Security Office yesterday morning to start the process of changing my name. They said I'll receive my new Social Security card in about two weeks. I'm so glad I got that task over and done with! And I'll feel even better once I've done everything else it takes to change my last name!
My wedding pictures are now all available to me to look at and purchase! The photographer doesn't develop the pictures, we have to go through someone else. We can order them directly from the website that she uploaded them too. But, my family and Bob's family kept asking about when the pictures would be ready to see and order, so now we can tell them!
I had to post some more New Orleans pictures! So, some of the pictures below are from New Orleans, the first few ones are. (The pictures in New Jersey are the one with me wearing the rainbow pennant dress.) The buildings are just amazingly gorgeous there. I love the porches on the first and second floors, and a lot of the houses are colourful. I saw a few pink ones, which I of course really loved. We saw apartments for rent that said either "haunted" or "not haunted". There's a picture below of one that says "haunted".
The rainbow pennant dress in the below pictures is from Modcloth, and it's the brand Bea & Dot. Bea & Dot is Modcloth's own in-house brand. I have four dresses and one skirt of this brand, and I really love them all. The brand has such cute, colourful prints and styles. This dress pairs so well with so much jewelry & so many shoes I have! Love having tons of options. 













Corn!











Dresses: Modcloth
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Earrings: Etsy (IncredInedible)
Shoes: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing as always. Your New Orleans trip looks like it was so much fun. Someday my hubby and I are going to do a grand nation wide ghost tour and stay in lots of haunted b&b's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those houses are beautiful! That's great you're gonna order your photos, it's been 2 years for me and I still haven't done that!

    ReplyDelete