Sunday, September 1, 2013

Admit One (Again)

Hello there! Bob and I are going over to my parent's in a few hours. My grandparents will be there too. Not doing much else today. I worked out earlier, and cleaned out some stuff in my bedroom and bathroom. I love getting rid of things I no longer need/use!
There's three more weeks of summer left, and it's not much, but I'm just glad there is still some time left of it. Summer is by far my favourite season, I'm such a warm weather girl. Three good things about fall: my birthday, our anniversary, and being able to straighten my hair!
In the pictures below, I'm wearing a dress I've worn multiple other times in blog posts. I never get sick of it though, I happily reach for it time and time again. I think it's adorable, and love that it's rainbow colours, and it looks great with so many of my accessories! 
The necklace I'm wearing in the pictures is one of my favourites. And I've been wearing these sneakers a lot! They make me happy just looking at them. My ice cream sneakers came yesterday! I haven't seen them yet though, because I get things shipped to my fiance's parent's house. He's getting the package today though, and bringing it home later. Can't wait to see them! 
I wish I could get things shipped to our apartment, but I'm too afraid someone might steal the packages since they are just dropped off in front of our door.














Dress: Modcloth
Belt: Target
Necklace: Dillard's 
Bracelet: Kohl's (Mudd brand)
Earrings: Kate Spade Outlet
Sneakers: Keds

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment